April Showers bring May flowers..right? I want this picture up here right now, warm summer breezes, green grass, lots of green leaves..mmmm. Almost lost me there. I'm back. The above picture is courtesy of CNY Hiking website, a great site for locating and reading up on hikes in the Central NY area. It has lots of information. The link will be below. It's been a great week, lots of real estate happenings, things have been heating up!!! We are the place to be!! I found a few websites that will intrigue and interest some of you. I hope they are helpful.
Did you know? Did you know that you might want to check and see if your domain name is available and you should consider buying it! Noone besides you should own the rights to your name whether you are in business or not. It is not an expensive venture, and who knows, down the road you might be famous. One place to go and check is: godaddy.comwww.godaddy.com
I was out yesterday taking new spring pictures of my listings and I saw a bear! He was lumbering along, looked like he just woke up. Wow!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=653128632&aid=61742#!/photo.php?fbid=10150168478348633&set=a.65918118632.61742.653128632&theater
Useful links area:
www.oneonta.ny.us
www.oneonta.ny.us


No comments:
Post a Comment