The Calendar says April 1. The weather is frightful. But, the the winter storm warning never materialized. A miss is a mile, they say. Now maybe the daffodils will come up. I think they were afraid of the weather. Once the weather improves, the market should be getting more active as more houses get listed , increasing the inventory in the Oneonta area. Before you list your home, make sure it is in tip top shape. There is a lot of competition and for your home to sell, it needs to be priced right and sparkling. Try not to leave little projects for the new owner, take a few days to finish up small improvements, they will bring you more bang for your buck in the end. Appearance is everything. The other important factor in listing your home is price. Price is paramount. If you are not sure what your home is worth in this market, call me and we can discuss where your home fits in. I provide this service free. Because I like you. Back to Spring. It is coming. I'm pretty sure. In 2 weeks it will be a whole new outlook. I promise.
"Did you know"
All the properties that are currently on the market are to be found here. If you need help searching for properties, send me an email, I will be happy to get you going. Email:
bmonzeglio@gmail.com
Bonnie Monzeglio ABR, SFR
Associate Broker
Benson Agency RE, LLC
1 Grand St Oneonta NY 13820
(607) 432-4391 ext 213
No comments:
Post a Comment